Get your PADI scuba certification. If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it all begins.
The great thing about this dive is you don’t need to know how to dive. It is up to us to lead you in to your first underwater experience.
With some basic lessons and, a few skills in shallow water we will take you for your first dive. All this in just a couple of hours, you will be diving sorrounded by schools of fish in Cabo San Lucas bay, this course is directed by a PADI instructor an includes:
- An introduction in to Scuba Diving Basics a Safe techniques.
- A diving practice in shallow, confined wateror a pool.
- A actual dive in one of our most famous dive site in Cabo Bay.
- Plus it counts towards any PADI entry level certification.
Short on time and, long on the urge to become a certified diver? The PADI Scuba Diver certification might just be for you. This course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course, resulting in a limited certification. Particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily in the company of a dive guide or if you have limited time to devote to scuba certification, consider becoming a PADI Scuba Diver.
This certification allows for ample dive experience and is a good warm-up for the Open Water Diver course, if that's your ultimate goal. PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres / 40 feet
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision
- Continue their dive training and complete PADI Open Water Diver certification and other courses such as Project AWARE and equipment specialty courses
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and, has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
If you've tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
This is what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don't have to be "advanced" to take it – it's designed so you can dive straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills, so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor. This course builds on what you've learned and, develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that we will introduce you to:
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres/ 60-100 feet)
- A sampler of three more Adventure Dives of your choice
One of PADI’s best courses ever, requires that you finish the advanced diver and, your Medic first aid course, so you can be ready for your next dive! giving you the complete control of your equipment and, everybody else that dives with you. Your first step to be a professional.
you will learn :
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
If you love to dive? And, want to make a living of it? There you go. Enjoy the dives while making money and take clients to have a great experience, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
GO PRO !